Just A Thought...

The purpose of my blog is to share a few of my thoughts with you. This idea came after having a deep discussion with my daughter one day. She felt that I had a gift worth sharing with you and suggested I start my own blog. So I'm not here to judge anyone or tell you how to live your life, I just want to give you something positive to think about in an attempt to uplift you while you may be going through. "May you live as long as you like and have all you like as long as you live." ~Anonymous

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another thought

I was just thinking about my earlier blog. The only way we are to receive the "good thing" in Psalm 84:11 is to get in position. We must walk upright, follow God's voice, and obey. This is not the time to faint. We have come to a fork in the road where we mustn't turn back. We have to keep the faith. God wants us blessed. He said that we are blessed through Abraham. The problem is not with God. It is with us. The question I want to pose to you today is "Are you ready to be blessed beyond your wildest dreams?" He wants to do exceedingly, abundantly above all we can ask or think according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20 Good things are being released at this very moment. Get in position!!! God wants you blessed!!! Just a thought....

2 Comments:

  • At January 27, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Anonymous Courtney said...

    I needed that mom cause I was definitely ready to just faint and give up but I kno that I am probably so close to a breakthrough that I can just reach out and touch it... I'm in position, ready 2 receive what God has in store 4 me next. =)

     
  • At January 28, 2010 at 6:04 AM , Blogger LaTanchila said...

    One song that comes to mind... He is able, God is Able and yes yes I do believe.. We must be righteous in every area of I lives. To live speak and think holy!! Girl I'm waiting on my good things as I type lol

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home