Just A Thought...

The purpose of my blog is to share a few of my thoughts with you. This idea came after having a deep discussion with my daughter one day. She felt that I had a gift worth sharing with you and suggested I start my own blog. So I'm not here to judge anyone or tell you how to live your life, I just want to give you something positive to think about in an attempt to uplift you while you may be going through. "May you live as long as you like and have all you like as long as you live." ~Anonymous

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, "To EVERYTHING there is a season, and a time for every matter or purpose under heaven." I want to emphasize the word "season". A season comes in intervals. They change every three months. You may not change with the seasons but they do change. Have you seen people wearing summer clothes in the winter? Or wearing winter clothes in the summer? I have and it makes me wonder what's wrong with them. Are they not aware that they are in the wrong season. Hmmm. What season are you in? Are you still struggling with a broken heart? Do you want a new job but fear has kept you back? Are you still dealing with a marriage or relationship that has been over? Are you waiting on a promise from God? What is keeping you from moving from one season of life to the next? These are questions that only you can answer. Some of us will not let time heal our wounds. We will not let time bring about a change. We are stagnated. God wants to bless us but we have tied His hands. I am not blasting anyone. I have been in a season of deep despair. I didn't have a clue how to get out. All I wanted to do was give up. But God!! He had a plan for my life. A plan I couldn't see. The season of despair and hopelessness was over, thank God. I had to take off my spiritual summer clothes during the winter season. I had to learn to operate in the right seasons of my life. You must do the same. Ask God to help you transit from one season to another. It's a new season. It's a new day. Let go of the past. It is a hindrance to your Now. We are in a new season. It's a season of enjoying God. It is a season of wealth. It is a season of healing. It is a season of a fresh anointing. It is a season of power. It is a season of favor. It is a season of miracles. It is a season of excellence. It is a season of soul winning. It is a season of refreshing. Embrace this season of joy. It is time to release all the hurt and pain. Those seasons are gone forever. Step into this new season God has waiting for you. He wants to supernaturally explode in your life. It's a new season!!! Don't miss yours!!!! Just a thought....

1 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Blogger LaTanchila said...

    Girl... first of all i've had this up for 2 days..lol Now i've read and release those words in the air:} It Is My Season.... being renewed and trsnsformed of what God wants me to be. The first thing that caught my attention was 3 months... Girl.. Girl... Girl.. God is good! Conformation!!!!!!!! I rec' that!!!! the next was you saying that we were stagnated and i was like what... Then I had to look it up.. Being foul, not making in progress.... And you are right, when we tie up God hands, how in the world we can be delivered from any matter and move forward.
    I am so feeling you it is time for a change.. I bless the lord for you expressing your thoughts to help this sister realize i had to speak those things as they were so they can come on to pass.... Healing, power, FRESH anointing, and whatever else He thinks I'm ready for.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home