Just A Thought...

The purpose of my blog is to share a few of my thoughts with you. This idea came after having a deep discussion with my daughter one day. She felt that I had a gift worth sharing with you and suggested I start my own blog. So I'm not here to judge anyone or tell you how to live your life, I just want to give you something positive to think about in an attempt to uplift you while you may be going through. "May you live as long as you like and have all you like as long as you live." ~Anonymous

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's next?

Have you ever wondered what will happen next in your life? This question often comes to me but never the answer. Do I go out and make things happen or do I sit around and wait on things to happen? Life, life, life!!! What happens next in YOUR life is totally up to you. Just a thought...

2 Comments:

  • At January 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM , Blogger LaTanchila said...

    Well honey, all i can say is whats next is me getting stronger and wiser in the lord...lol luv you

     
  • At January 29, 2010 at 5:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am glad you followed the leading of the Lord speaking through your child to start this blog. There are words of wisdom that the Lord has imparted in your spirit that the world needs to survive in this season. Keep listening to what the Holy Spirt has for us so we can make it to that place called "There". A place in God where nothing else matters but the HEART OF GOD.
    God Bless You and I love You.
    Valerie Minneweather

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home