Just A Thought...

The purpose of my blog is to share a few of my thoughts with you. This idea came after having a deep discussion with my daughter one day. She felt that I had a gift worth sharing with you and suggested I start my own blog. So I'm not here to judge anyone or tell you how to live your life, I just want to give you something positive to think about in an attempt to uplift you while you may be going through. "May you live as long as you like and have all you like as long as you live." ~Anonymous

Monday, January 18, 2010

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 I hear this scripture quoted a lot in church. I often wonder do we really have faith in God like we say we do. We all say we believe in Him. We also say we know He is able to do anything but fail. But when trouble comes knocking on our door what do we do? Do we stand or do we give in? When I read the story in the Book of Daniel about the three Hebrew boys or Daniel in the lion's den, it builds my faith. Because we have all been in some tough situations that almost felt like the lion's den or the fiery furnace. Our faith is definitely tested during these times. Faith is more than just saying something. It is actually a lifestyle. We must really walk by faith and not by sight. The sense realm can mess you up. Just the thought of the fiery furnace will mess some of us up. Please don't talk about a lion's den.(ha!ha!) Some of us are not as bold in our faith as we should be. We need to stand up against the enemy. We need to stop cowering down to him. God gave us authority over him and his minions in Luke 10:19. We need to keep them on the run at all times. Faith wins every time we activate it. We need to show God that we trust Him and His Word. "If God be for us, who can be against us!" We win my sisters and brothers. Let's stand in faith and watch God bring us through any situation. Just a thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home